Thursday, March 4, 2010

Self Assessment

Education: first gone abroad in chi hair straightener
1999 to Madagascar for 2 years(French speaking). Then after 1 year in China learning English, I went to UK for 6 years, and finally graduated(Business Administration) over there. In the year of 2008, I come back and was recruited as a sales manager by CRE(China Rare Earth holdings limited.) until nowHeping Dongye Rare Earth New Materials, a sub-company of CRE. I am responsible for selling the products which we produced by own factory. And also, I have been helping for the management of this sub-company(dealing the relationship built up with the local governmental people and also chi straightener
in coorperation with managing daily issues, such as personel management and sometimes the supply matters). During the career, I have built several long term relationships with many clients home and aboard, including many well-knowns like: Mitsubishi(Japan); GE(US); Osram(Germany), and even during the economic recession, many new contracts had been signedThe 3-years studying, I have taken 30 courses, including, HRM; Marketing; Finance; Economics; General Management; Communication Skills; Project Management; Accounting and so on. Thereinto those subjects, Maketing, Management, HRM and Finance are which I am interested the most, and surelychi straighteners I got better exams results in these subjects

No comments:

Post a Comment