Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Lack of work experience

Strengths: Initiative,independent and good communication skill. Past the CET4 and NCRE3A.
Weaknesses: Lack of work experience
Qpportunities: Willing to work under pressure with personnel at all levels.
Threats: Will to enhance interpersonal skills.chi hair straightener
Anything is possible!I am motivated and competent for the apply.
Career Objective:chi flat iron
To obtain a full-time or Intern with an emphasis in IE dept. Assistant / Purchasing Sourcing Assistant / logistics managementI majorly work on software R& D since I graduated from Monash University(Top 6 in Australia) with a master degree. I have more than 4+ IT experience. I've been promoted greatly through my past working practices on projects and career training programs during the last 4 years. cheap wedding gownsI am able to work independently and as part of a team in a customer-drivenhair straighteners, fast-paced environment. To sum up, I am a person with much gumption, cheap prom dressesstrong sense of responsibility, a spirit of devotion and a team spirit. The way to the dream
friend
software life






No comments:

Post a Comment